Friday, May 18, 2007

My Barkday Pressie from Chiyo, Jay & Fufu!

Baby:
Before Fufu left us the Rainbow Bridge, Fufu and Jay got me a hamper full of goodies for my barkday.

Hamper

Toys

Japanese food with Jay as the model..hehe

A dish bowl and a portable travel bowl (which means i will never be hungry when i am outside)

Mama says that i got to share these stuff with Boy. Fine,so long when he gets his barkday comes, he will have to share his pressies with me.

Chiyo, my bestest friend got me a nurse uniform.


I went around tending to my sick patients (pretend play, no one is really sick) and boy, i was tired.


Didnt know that a nurse job is so tiring.

Love
Baby

13 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, you look soooooooo cute in your nurse's uniform Baby! I love you little tongue poking out in the last photo, hehehe!

Licks
Oscar x

Simba and Jazzi said...

drool drool, more pics of you in the nurses uniform. You look so sexy.

Simba xxx

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, your pressies are SO nice nice nice! Especially the nurse costume. Oh now Baby is a notty nurse! Ehehehehe.... Love it!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Baby, you can come and nurse me anytime! J x

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Happy bawkday baby, It's special having prezzies from Fu Fu, but the nurses uniform is a bit kinky! xxx Asta

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww I just love you in your nurse's outfit! Just don't stab Boy with any needles, okay?
How special to have a gift from Fufu. Treasure it forever!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Maggie said...

oooh , how sweet , fufu sent you a gift *teary eyes* he was sooo sweet , nice nurs uniform . HAPPY BARKDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Boy (and Boo Boo),

You have been nominated for "Photo of the Month" over in The Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :)

Love
Opy

Ben & Darling said...

oh you look sooooooooooo sweet !!!

and I like the travel bowl, cool !!

Boo Casanova said...

a-ha-ha. i'm drooling i'm drooling. so cute of you in nurse uniform.

oh baby, i'm sick. i need a nurse! not any nurse, i want BABY NURSE!

wet wet licks

Boo

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Ahhhh - every guy in the whole world dreams about having his own pawsonal nurse!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Deanna said...

Oh I missed the birthday! Happy late birthday! Fufu was such a nice friend to send you nice goodies!

Anonymous said...

Oh Baby, this nurse outfit is cracking me up!!!
Hugs,
Sitka