Saturday, December 9, 2006

Our Bandanas.

Baby:
Remember i told you that Mama made us a bandana each that sux in an earlier posting. Here are the proofs...



Dont we look silly in it? I jus feel that Ah Boy and me looks like 2 weirdos blokes. I believe most bandanas are made of either a triangle cloth or square cloth folded into two. Let me share with you how Mama made this one. She and her 'smart' idea. She cuts the sleeve of a knitted shirt like this.


Then she jus hem the sides. She say being knitted = elastic, easier to slip in and out our neck. What a stupid idea it was! And to make things worse, she made us wear it for 1 whole day. Lucky thing she didnt bring us out on that day or we would have dug a hole and stay inside.

Love
Baby

8 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

What did she do with the rest of the shirt?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Boo said...

hey boy n baby, wanna ask whether either of you have underbite like me too? i think i saw baby has that underbite thingy?

wet wet licks

Boo

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Buster
She dint want the shirt anymore so tats why she thought instead of throwing the whole piece, she can do something out of it first.

Boo
I left a note on your bark box.

Love
Boy n Baby

jaffeboy said...

My MaMa says your MaMa is very smart. I think I saw her going throu a pile of old T-shirts. I'm in trouble.

Charlie said...

Uh oh... time to hide...

Thanks for your Christmas card! I really like your design. Happy Holidays!
- Charlie

Cubby said...

That was a good idea! You're too hard on your mom!

Sunshade said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Your mom is tooo funny, and clever too! You look good Baby, but I think the one Ah Boy was wearing was a little too small....

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Jaffe
I think you better run and hide.

Charlie
You got the card. Thats great.

Cubby
Am i? Yea maybe. Think i better give her more licks tonite.

Sunshade
Now you know how crazy my Mama can be.