Thursday, February 8, 2007

Where are my Booties?

Baby:
Boy got brand new booties and socks and i think that is totally unfair because i didnt get any. So i sulked the whole day.

Finally, the hoomans gave in and bought socks for me.

See that Boy, my socks are longer.

(Boy: Whatever, you BRAT!)

But there were NO booties! I thought they have forgotten but Mama said that i dont need new ones cos i already have booties and it is still in good condition.


But my booties are pink and it does not match some of my clothes. I begged her but she said "NO". And this only proves that my Mama is not only evil, she is stubborn too... sigh.

Love
Baby

13 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

so baby, do you like wearing booties or socks then?? when do you wear socks??

wet wet licks

Boo

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Love your socks Baby and yes! my mom can be stubborn too...frustrating!

Hugs from Billy Boo

Anonymous said...

These are too cute! I sometimes dress my little guy up in baby clothes! Hey they fit, and, he doesn't seem to mind!

Joe Stains said...

a girl needs a boot in a nice neutral color. duh!

Joe Stains said...

we posted some photos of us enjoying your presents!

Fu Fu said...

Baby, you look cute in that long pink socks. :)

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

oh wow those socks are so long~ :) hee but they are pink too! i love your pink booties! you don't like pink? :p

boy: next time we meet i will wear the booties. u must too ok? :)

love..
chiyo

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Ok! I think I never seen something so cute before! :)

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love your socks and booties. My Mummy buys stuff for me if I need it or not. Shopaholic!

Simba xx

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

You look very cute in those socks.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Those are some cute booties & socks. I'm sure with those big eyes you can win mum over & get some new ones though!

Licks
Oscar
x

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG you guys are totally stylin'!!!!
Maybe mom will bring me booties from FL so I can have warm tootsies too! I'll have to call her and ask!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey i luv ur pink stocking...