Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All About Us.

Baby:
I wanted a blog badly after reading
Boo, Chiyo n Phoebe n Bobbe adventure. I wanted Ah Boy to share this blog n make it "Our Blog" (cool, huh) so i had to think of ways to 'saiko' him. After much persuasion n pleading, tat stubborn Ah Boy finally agreed on these 3 conditions, hmmmph:

- let him sleep in my favourite basket

- no more stealing of food from his bowl

- LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

So i guess this it is... i can't believe i am finally blogging. For a start, let me tell u more abt my family. We are a family of five. There is Papa, Mama, Ah Boy (my big brother), Nadya (my little sis) n me. Oh yea, n we keep fishes (2 Aros n many Parrots) as pets. I dont realli adore them thou..it's Papa's idea. I am four this year (Mama says tat i am older than her by a year in human age). I dont believe tat..i mean look at her n look at me man. I definitely look younger n prettier (dont tell her tat thou). For those who had not seen me before, here's me...



Dont i look pretty? Mama says that i am very beautiful but Papa disagree. Well, wat does Papa knows anyway....


Wa Lau, Stupid Ah Boy! He said tat he does not want to blog n told Mama tat i m the one who force him to but look at him now..he keeps on telling me to get off the PC n it is his turn now.



I will ask Papa tonite to lent me his laptop to blog so i dont need to share with Ah Boy.



Love,
Me...


Boy:

Firstly, this is not my idea. Its Baby's idea but i m fine with it so long as she sticks to my rules. I m not very good with words n not realli expressive, but tat does not mean i dont care. I do give a damn abt things...
I am very sure that Blabber-mouth Baby have said many stuff but dont believe her. She may look innocent with that pretty face but she is a real brat. I once heard Papa telling Mama tat she looks like an angel with a devil heart. Way to go, Papa! U see, i am a more of 'Papa's boy' althou it is Mama tat feeds me most of the time. Not tat i dont love my Mama, i love her lots n lots but she can be a real pain in the neck sometimes with her constant nagging. I prefer man to man talk.


U know wats the problem with women, they talks a lot n i hate tat. I always ignore them n they think its because tat i m one-eye blind but hey i still can see with the other eye n i am aware wat is tat brat up to all the time. Althou i am seven this year, i am still going strong so dont think u can bully me, Baby. Anyway, i found out that little brat has posted a foto of herself so i will do the same. Chao Everyone!



2 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

hey boy... (boy) and baby,

okay, like to call boyboy coz sounds nice and kinda sweet. :-)

i'll be linking your page too.

to get more doggie pals, you may want to register with dogs with blogs: www.dogswithblogs.au. there are many many more doggie pals there too.

btw, are you the one commented on chiyo's page with the name yukiko?

wet wet licks

Boo

Myeo said...

Thank You Boo..will ask mama to check tat website out.

n no we are not yukiko.

love
us