Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Birf & Bark Day to Miss Sunshade!

Boy:
Happy Birfday to you!
Happy Birfday to you!
Happy Birfday to my Gorgeous Sunshade!
Happy Birfday to you!

Today, i dedicate my blog a very special someone... Miss Sunshade. She is 7 today (we are born in the same year!). Actually, i planned to fly there and give u myself, my heart n my everything but Mama said 'NO'. She was afraid that i will not come back once i found u. Evil Woman. She compromise w me that she will send u a gift on my behalf.. but i tried to explain that it is not the same. Worse is she will post it together with the Xmas Card...so u will get it real late hmmmph.

Whatever it is, I hope you will have a super duper great time on your birfday. And since i cant come down personally, i will post u a photo of myself. Tell your mum to leave it on your monitor screen. It was jus taken today. (you cant see my eyes cos i m smiling widely..hehe)





Love

Boy

2 comments:

Sunshade said...

Oh MY doG Boy, that smile just made my day!!! I am so sorry I only saw this now, but I am so happy happy I did!!! Thank you so much. Yes, I will download it onto my computer for sure!!

You are sooo sweet...... oh my heart is pitter pattering

AHEM Sunshade, NO flirting!!

oops sorry Boy, doesn't matter what mum says, you are very special to my heart!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Myeo said...

Dear Sunshade

Hey dont worry abt it. Its nice to know that you had a great time. i sld be the one saying sorry for not being there. (evil mama)

I am 'special in your heart? i feel the same way abt u too.

Love
Boy