Thursday, November 23, 2006

Q & A Session.

Thanks to Boo, we re famous now. Err hmm not exactly, jus that we are making more friends. We got listed in DWB. So in order to make even more friends, we need to reveal more on ourselves. So here's a list Q&As that Mama has prepared for us.

If you thinks that some Qns are crappy, blame her. It's her 'smart' idea.

What's ur full name?
Baby: Baby Yeo
Boy: Boy Yeo


What other names do u have?
Baby: Abok
Boy: errr, is Ah Boy counted?


If you had a choice, would u change ur name & what would it be?
Baby: Nope, i want to be the 'baby' in the family n be treated like one too. Thou i may not mind Princess.
Boy: Of course, wat stupid name is 'Boy'. Obviously, i am a boy. Hmmm, maybe Momo. It sounds cool.

When is your barkday?
Baby: 15 May 2002.
Boy: 17 August 1999.


What is your favourite food?
Baby: Seafood esp. Salmon..yum yum.
Boy: Chicken.


What is your favourite drink?
Baby: Tea
Boy: Coke. I may prefer Beer if i tasted one before.


TV shows that will keep ur eyes glued on the screen?
Baby: Oh, i got 2 favourite shows. Documentary on Monkeys (dont ask me why) & Football (i m fascinated with the footballers).
Boy: Football (i love balls)

Since both of you like football, Which team do you support?
Baby: The Italians.. They are so yummy.
Boy: Liverpool cos tat is the team that my Papa likes.


What kind of stuff do u chew?
Baby: Shoes, Furniture in fact everything.
Boy: I dont like chewing anymore.


What is that 1 thing u did that made Mama & Papa fuming mad?
Baby: Chewing Mama's 'Mango' Bag.
Boy: When i was little, i once chewed the telephone wires n the next thing u know, they went to buy a new phone set thinking it was not working. When they tried n it didnt work, they followed the trail of wires and damn, i got caught for my mischief.

So lastly, now that both of u blog, any chance of finding the right pup?
Baby: I got 1 in mind but he is taken.... i will not say out his name but i will give u hints. His name is spelled B sumting sumting 0 sumting sumting 0.
Boy: Errr, Can i have 2? There is this super babe
Chiyo n this another cool gal Sunshade. But Mama says dream on.... hmmm, of course i dont mind should anyone else is interested. The more the merrier.

End of Q & A Session. You are welcome to find out more. Jus drop us a line.

Love
Boy n Baby.

9 comments:

Boo Boo said...

Hi Boy,

do you mean your dream MAN is me ?????????????

WOW !!!!! THANKS !!!!! Give me sometimes to know you too, and I make sure I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

>.<

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Boo Boo was my guess too! Great minds....

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Boo Casanova said...

oops! chiyo better not read this or she'll say i'm... err...flirty! but seriously, i can't possible control who admires me rite? rite? RIGHT?

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

that's a super Q&A by your mom!! :) h ehehe... baby, i think i will like the italian team too cos HM say some italians are VERY yummy! hehehe maybe the Latin team too if they have one :p

baby, why are you called Abok? hahaha...

boy: momo means peach! hahaha that's not a very boyish name is it? :p

baby: oh don't worry, no one can resist Boo's sweet face! :p hee hee... maybe we can have some healthy competition see who Boo ends up with in the end :p

boy: oh thank you for your compliment! :p hee... you better think twice though. imagine seeing me everyday in my homie look (bird nest hair) and see if you can stand it :p

Fu Fu said...

Haa... you guys are funny.
Oh can I ask more questions here?
What are your fav color and fav food. :)

~ fufu

Myeo said...

Baby:
Boo Boo
I am not 'telling'. But i tink i will WUFF U TOO in time to come...

Buster
He he. I am not saying

Boo
Ooops *blush* *blush*

Chiyo
- Jus a name tat Papa thought off. It means dust in 'malay'. Does not make sense

- Chiyo, u trying to trick me into saying his name..

Fu Fu
Fav Colour: Pink maybe
Fav Food: Seafood

Boy:
Chiyo - I saw ur home photo n i still think u look like a babe. In fact, err i tink u look nice in the bird nest hair :)

Deanna said...

Nice to meet you! I love futbol, too!

Sunshade said...

Ahhh HAHAHAHAHAHAA, great Q & A!! you know Ah Boy..hehe, I would take you in a heartbeat if it weren't for my mum's strict rules.... She thinks having 4 cyber boyfriends is bad (oh and I also have 3 in real life)!! Can you belive it??

But do tell me, do you um...still have um... your ...um.. jewels?? I seriously am VERY attracted to intact males for some reason....

(mum's note: yes indeed, very embarrassing.)

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Myeo said...

Sunshade, good news. Yup yup, my jewels are still intact.

Mama says that i sldnt aim high cos i m smaller than you. Can u pls explain to her that sizes doesnt matter, its the jewel that counts err hmm. Furthermore, i am not intimidated by your size at all.

Love
Boy