Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Lefty Ear.

Boy:

Something is fishy about my ears. Not both but the left one only. It smells badly. In all my seven years, this never happened to me. But its not painful hence, i am not tilting to 1 side neither do i have problem scratching them.

Mama was thinking of bringing me to the vet (hope not) but later she decides to get me some medicine off the shelf first n see how it goes. The lady at the shop recommended this:

The ear drops look like 'Bandung' (red sugar syrup + milk). I thought for a while that i was suppose to drink it but not. It suppose to be used like a ear drop ...drats.

The nice lady asked Mama some questions n she came to this conclusion tat the groomer who plucked my ear's hair did not do a good job. Their equipments were not very clean n since my pores were open (due to the plucking), my ear got infected. And she says tat she has seen many similiar cases like this.

By the way, Mama do not like the idea of my ear hair being plucked. She was thinking of telling them to trim instead of plucking the next time. What do u guys think? Hmmm.

So Mama will try the 'Bandung' ear drops for a while and like the lady says, it should clear off by the 3rd day and hopefully it does. I dont wanna lose my ear, just kidding. Its aint that bad...hehe.

Chao
Boy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy i had an ear infection a few weeks ago too! not nice!!! i hope your one clears up soon! :)

hm... as for cutting, although i hate ear hair plucking, i think cutting it might make it short and prickly, causing more irritation in your ears. plus, the thought of something sharp in my ears makes me very nervous!! :p

love..
chiyo

Sunshade said...

Oh no.... sorry about your stinky ear hehehe...

I used to go to the groomers and they plucked my ear hair. I never got an ear infection, but the plucking did leave my inner ear flap looking red. Now mum grooms me and she just clippers most of my ear hair off, but she still plucks the hair in the ear canel tho.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Boo Casanova said...

oh boy,

mom sent me for grooming few times. but she always stay far away coz i get excited whenever i see mom. so mom doesn't know whether my ear hair was trim using scissors or being plugged! hmm... now come to think of it, i think they use scissors coz i normally get done in 1 1/2 hours time! now mom do my grooming but she has yet to know how to cut my ear's hair!

but both boy n baby hair are quite short, maybe you two don't have to visit the groomer too often. and your mom can groom you herself?

try self cleaning the ear and see. i got a little ear infection too when i first brought back to my new home. it took a good doc and RM200 poorer for the ear to heal.

wet wet licks

Boo

Myeo said...

Chyo - Yup, I hope it clears up too. They r now calling "stnky ear"...hmmph. Yeah, wat u say abt the prickly thing makes sense.

Sunshade - I see, your mum is so gifted.

Boo - Errr, Our furs are short becausa Mama sends us to the groomer once a month. And no, dont even think about it. Mama cant groom us. The last time she tried, we both end up looking like a Christmas Tree.

Love
Boy

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

If your ear were infected you would be cocking your head and walking funny. It is probably just an inflammation on the inside of the ear.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Fu Fu said...

OUCH! Boy your ear hair got plucked Is that painful? I hope the "Bandung" ear drop works for you


~ fufu